The Mining and Energy Services Council of Australia, MESCA, assists project proponents to achieve better project outcomes by promoting projects to a wide range of highly specialised and skilled industry suppliers and stakeholders. MESCA services assist project proponents achieve better outcomes via delivering:
- significant cost savings during the tendering phase due to increased competition for work packages that are thoroughly understood and accurately costed by the supply chain.
- robust reporting of industry/supplier engagement outcomes against local procurement frameworks and contractual obligations such as Australian Industry Participation Plans
- increased local community consultation resulting in improved social licence outcomes.
- meaningful engagement with key suppliers at the concept/design stage which lead to an increase in the number of innovative and cost saving inputs to the project plan.
- significant time savings in conducting supplier pre-qualifications due to project standards and expectations being clearly understood
MESCA Industry Briefings
Briefings are a free service to project proponents wishing to promote medium to large scale projects. MESCA fully manages all events which can be organised in any state or territory. Events are organised around project timelines and keynote speaker availability. Briefings provide keynote speakers with 30-40 minutes to outline the project scope, timelines, procurement standards and targeted key messages surrounding the project.
To find out more about hosting a project briefing please contact:
National Manger MESCA
0439 861 630