Breakfast Event – Queensland’s Mining and Energy Future
- Hon. Dr Anthony Lynham. Minister for Natural Resources, Mines and Energy
- Professor Rachel Parker. Director, Centre of METS Bussiness Innovation at QUT
- Victoria Park Conference Centre
(within Victoria Park Golf Club)
309 Herston Road
Herston QLD 4006
Please join our distinguished speakers to discuss the Queensland government’s development priorities for mining and energy resources and what is required to close the gap between the current technological potential in mining and its current realisation.
- What are the Queensland government’s priorites for mining and energy resources?
- Where will technological innovation come from?
- Who will drive technology transformation in mining?
- How can the mining sector develop a vibrant technology supplier ecosystem?
MESCA breakfast events are an ideal way of staying informed on core industry issues in the mining and energy sectors. These events allow you to hear from leading industry representatives and provides you with the opportunity to expand your industry networks and connect with new industry stakeholders.