MESCA will hold a series of Project Briefings in 2020. The below list will be constantly updated as we confirm more presenters.
- Brisbane, Feb 18 (RES: Dulacca Renewable Energy Project and Standards Australia: Supply chain engagement) REGISTER NOW!
- Gladstone, Mar 26 (Acciona: Aldonga Solar Farm Project and Queensland Government: Hydrogen Export Opportunities)
- Perth, Apr 30 (Australian Vanadium: The Australian Vanadium Project and Alinta Energy: Chichester Solar Farm
- Melbourne, May 28 (Countrywide Renewable Energy: Heywood Hydrogen Project)
- Adelaide, Jun 25 (Senvion: Ceres Wind Farm and DP Energy: Port Augusta Renewable Energy Park)
- Darwin, Jul 30 (Arafura Resources: Nolans Project)
- Newcastle, Aug 27 (Malbar Coal: Maxwell Underground Project)
- Brisbane, Sep 23 (Acciona: MacIntyre Wind Farm Project; Origin: Opportunities around Hydrogen and CleanCo: Projects and Industry Update)
- Perth, Oct 22 (TBA)
Sponsorship opportunities are available for each briefing.
MAJOR SPONSOR PACKAGE (one only at $3300). Benefits:
- Company representative to provide 10-minute company overview and vote of thanks to speakers at end of presentations
- Company logo on the briefing invitation
- One (1) free standing company banner (provided by you) in the briefing room
- One (1) company brochure A4 or smaller (provided by you) to be inserted into the event folders
- Opportunity to set up a static display in the briefing room for the duration of the briefing
- Free registration for three (3) company representatives to attend the briefing; and
- Acknowledgement at the briefing as a supporter of our MESCA network.
SUPPORTING SPONSOR PACKAGES ( Three at $550 each). Benefits:
- One (1) company brochure A4 or smaller (provided by you) to be inserted in the delegates folders
- Free registration for two (2) representatives to attend the briefing; and
- Acknowledgement throughout the briefing as a supporter of our MESCA network.
If interested in sponsoring an event, email email@example.com. Sponsorship packages are awarded on a first-received basis.
To join MESCA, visit mesca.com.au