MESCA has nine Project briefings planned across the country in 2019.
The schedule is:
- Brisbane, Feb 19 (Adani: Carmichael Coal Project)
- Perth, Mar 19 (Galena: Abra Project and Fortescue Metals Group: Eliwana Project)
- Brisbane, Apr 30 (Armour Energy: Kincora Gas Project and Origin: Engagement with suppliers)
- Newcastle, May 29 (Wyong Coal: Wallarah 2 and AGL: Bells Mountain Pumped Hydro)
- Brisbane, Jun 26 (Pembroke: Olive Downs Project and ACARP: Industry update)
- Townsville, Jul 22 (Multicom: Saint Elmo Project and Energy Queensland: Yurika) REGISTER NOW
- Perth, Aug 28 (Woodside Energy: Pluto Train 2 Project and Alinta Energy: Yandin Wind Farm/Newman Battery Project)
- Brisbane, Sep 25 (Australian Future Energy: Gladstone Energy and Ammonia Project and NERA: Industry Update)
- Adelaide, Oct 23 (Oz Minerals: Carrapateena Copper-Gold Project)
This post will be updated progressively as presenters are confirmed. Each event, which is free to MESCA members, will have at least two presentations.
Ticketing details will be posted closer to the date of each event
Sponsorship opportunities are available for each briefing.
MAJOR SPONSOR PACKAGE (one only at $3300). Benefits:
- Company representative to provide 10-minute company overview and vote of thanks to speakers at end of presentations
- Company logo on the briefing invitation
- One (1) free standing company banner (provided by you) in the briefing room
- One (1) company brochure A4 or smaller (provided by you) to be inserted into the event folders
- Opportunity to set up a static display in the briefing room for the duration of the briefing
- Free registration for three (3) company representatives to attend the briefing; and
- Acknowledgement at the briefing as a supporter of our MESCA network.
SUPPORTING SPONSOR PACKAGES ( Three at $550 each). Benefits:
- One (1) company brochure A4 or smaller (provided by you) to be inserted in the delegates folders
- Free registration for two (2) representatives to attend the briefing; and
- Acknowledgement throughout the briefing as a supporter of our MESCA network.
If interested in sponsoring an event, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsorship packages are awarded on a first-received basis. Sponsorship opportunities for the Feb 19 briefing are now open and close on January 23.
To join MESCA, visit mesca.com.au