MESCA has nine Project briefings planned across the country in 2019.
The schedule (with confirmed presenters to date) is:
- Brisbane Feb 19 (Adani: Carmichael Project)
- Perth Mar 19 (Galena: Abra Project)
- Brisbane Apr 30 (Armour Energy: Kincora Gas Project and Origin: Project updates)
- Newcastle May 29
- Brisbane Jun 26 (Pembroke: Olive Downs Project)
- Townsville July 22 (Multicom: Saint Elmo Project and Australian Mines: Sconi Project)
- Perth Aug 28
- Brisbane Sep 25
- Adelaide Oct 23
This post will be updated progressively as more presenters are confirmed. Each event, which is free to MESCA members, will have at least two presentations.
Ticketing details will be posted closer to the date of each event
Sponsorship opportunities are available for each briefing.
MAJOR SPONSOR PACKAGE (one only at $3300). Benefits:
- Company representative to provide 5-minute company overview and vote of thanks to speakers at end of presentations
- Company logo on the briefing invitation
- One (1) free standing company banner (provided by you) in the briefing room
- One (1) company brochure A4 or smaller (provided by you) to be inserted into the event folders
- Opportunity to set up a static display in the briefing room for the duration of the briefing
- Free registration for three (3) company representatives to attend the briefing; and
- Acknowledgement at the briefing as a supporter of our MESCA network.
SUPPORTING SPONSOR PACKAGES ( Three at $550 each). Benefits:
- One (1) company brochure A4 or smaller (provided by you) to be inserted in the delegates folders
- Free registration for two (2) representatives to attend the briefing; and
- Acknowledgement throughout the briefing as a supporter of our MESCA network.
If interested in sponsoring an event, email email@example.com. Sponsorship packages are awarded on a first-received basis. Sponsorship opportunities for the Feb 19 Adani briefing are now open and close on January 18.
To join MESCA, visit mesca.com.au