Expressions of Interest have now opened for the Carmichael mine and rail project.
As Adani commences the ramp up and construction of the mine, combined with the delivery of a rail line to connect the mine to Abbot Point Port, communities like Townsville, Rockhampton, Mackay, Bowen and the Isaac region are ideally positioned to receive new jobs and contract opportunities for local workers and businesses.
Adani is currently seeking Expressions of Interest from candidates who have the experience and qualifications to perform roles such as:
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Construction Superintendents
- Civil Construction Supervisors
- Heavy Earthmoving Equipment Operators
- Infrastructure Construction Superintendents
- Dam Engineering
- Mine Engineering – Planning
- Logistics Personnel
- Project Administration
- Contracts Management
- Contracts Administration
- Planning & Scheduling
- Document Controllers
- Health & Safety Professionals
- Environmental Professionals
Click here to register your interest.